1. Interacts with sales departments, customers on shipment arrangement:
- ensures timely shipments of orders;
- controls over the correctness and completeness of the primary documents for each shipment.
2. Interacts with logistic service providers:
- coordinates warehouse operations on shipments;
- coordinates transport service providers operations;
- organizes and implements the shipment schedule all around Moscow and other regions of Russia;
- controls the quality of shipments according to standards;
- checks and confirms warehouse, transport, insurance, security invoices and compares with the 1C data;
- prepares and controls document workflow for warehousing and logistic: mx1,mx3, airwaybills, TN, TORG-12, TORG-13, TORG-2, UPD, insurance certificates;
- coordinates data integration project with WMS, prepares and provides required warehouse & stock analysis reports to the management in a timely manner, suggests stock and logistics costs optimization options to the management;
- participates in the evaluation of existing warehouse and logistics service providers, selection of new ones in order to improve the efficiency of the supply chain.
- Intermediate level in English;
- Retail industry experience is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Experience in Logistics Digitalization;
- Highly self-motivated and with the ability to work under pressure, problem solving skills.
1. Оформление в соответствии с ТК РФ